Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Proud!

Last night I received a few emails from friends on facebook. The emails were stories of theirs and how my blog is helping them. This is completely wonderful! I'm sorry to hear I'm not alone in my struggles, but it's nice to know that I'm providing some sort of ministry through technology. It was nice to hear that my words aren't falling on deaf ears. I'm thinking about publishing peoples stories with infertility but of course not using real names, etc...

My friend Beth sent me this link and I thought it was really a neat article.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your blog please keep it up!!

LeLe Geib said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...