Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Change

You'll never change your life until you change your choices.
If you want something in your life to change, then you'll have to change your choices and actions. That is because doing the same thing will never get you different results.

In other words, what you do -- the choices you make, the way you treat people, the attitudes you have -- all impact your life. If, by your actions, you're sowing bad seeds, then you'll reap a harvest of those things. 2 Corinthians 9:6 says, Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.

Therefore, if you want to reap abundant harvests in your life, start sowing abundant seeds. That may require changing your choices; but until you change your choices, you'll never change your life.

2 comments:

Shanel said...

love this post.... I think we could all use this reminder and when I read it I began to think of some choices I'm currently making and wondering if it's the right thing.. wondering if it will reap the fruits that I've been hoping for... thanks for this post:)

LeLe Geib said...

You are welcome! You should google "Christ-notes" --- they are AWESOME! :)

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...