Saturday, August 21, 2010

Closure.

I've been so busy lately!

I didn't forget about this blog, but I've needed some "me time." You know, time to get my thoughts together.

I'm pleased to announce that I finally have answers.

Yes, answers. In regards to infertility!

Basically, my body is doing the opposite of what it should be doing.

I'll spare you all the scientific details.

I'm so GLAD to have discovered that none of this is my fault. ((It sometimes felt that way.))

Basically, I'm on several medications right now to get things right.

I could have immediately gone on provera + clomid, but I declined.

I'd like to try this option, "option B" for a while.

The doctor feels that if these medications work for me and things get situated, there is no reason why we won't be able to conceive NATURALLY!!!

I'm SO excited and feeling VERY blessed.

Soooooo as of right now, I have until December 1st on these medications.

I'll be going back for bloodwork probably in November to see where I'm at.
I'm REALLY looking forward to the future now.

So far, there are no real major side effects with the medications (some hot flashes, though) - which is nice!

God is good.

1 comment:

BelindaRene said...

It is so great to hear how positive this doctor is making you feel about this whole process! I am so glad you were able to connect with him and start this thing out with an amazing physician! I am praying for you every day!

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...