Sunday, August 8, 2010

Know any TEENS?

The beauty of my online graduate course right now is that I'm able to choose from a variety of selections offered to us as to what we read for each component of the course.

I am yet again blessed to have discovered an amazing book.

It is called, "Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations" and is written by Alex and Brett Harris with a Foreword by Chuck Norris.

It is a book written by Christian teens but is not just for Christians and not just for teens. It's a wonderful book (non-fiction) and there is a website to the book.

Please feel free to check it out! :)

http://www.therebelution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...