Saturday, August 7, 2010

Prayers of Thanksgiving!

God is so good!

He has blessed a dear friend of mine tremendously. Her husband has landed a new job/contract and it's just what they needed. I'm so thankful for their happiness! I've been worried about her a lot lately and I'm just so glad to see things are looking up for her.

It's nice to have this good news. Things have been rocky on some fronts, but I trust God and know He will continue to speak to my heart and lead me/us in the right direction. I have so many things going on (not all Internet worthy of being posted) but I am finding myself thankful for the release of writing into my leatherbound journal.

Thank you, God, for blessing me, my friends, and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...