Sunday, December 12, 2010

Upcoming events

I've been posting quite a bit when it comes to neat things I've seen or heard but I've failed to give a good update about our journey with infertility and PCOS thus far.

Two weeks ago, I joined weight watchers. When I heard that the new weight watchers takes protein + carbs + fat - fiber, I was sold. This is the equation of a pcos diet. As of today, I am down 9-10lbs. I'm happy! I'm thrilled! I'm optimistic.

This Friday I am going to my infertility appointment and I'm only a smidge nervous. I'm very curious as to what will be said, done, discussed, etc... and of course my homework.

I'm happy to report that I had my very own period and ovulation this month.

All on my own.

No inducements necessary.

I know God is getting us there, this is just SO exciting!

I believe. I can honestly say, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...