Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Theme song

I've posted this before but I really think the William Tell Overture should be the theme song for infertility. I'm serious. Someone should create some sort of parody to go with it, because my heavens it definitely is what I hear when there is something going on.

Lets think about it. With PCOS and infertility we have....
  • bloodwork
  • scheduled intercourse
  • temping
  • charting
  • analyzing
  • testing
  • ultrasounds
  • full body physicals
  • ovary chat
  • more bloodwork
  • planning
  • worry
  • anxiety
  • excitement
  • hope
  • frustration
  • more testing

The list could go on and on. It's just on the go go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...