Monday, March 28, 2011

Good meal!

My taste buds are changing, that's for certain.

Example: I'm not really liking apple juice anymore. It's just far too tart for me now and even when I water it down, I give it dirty looks - HA! As long as I don't lose my love for ginger ale or else I'm really up a creek.

I'm not a fan of broccoli. However, our friend Julia once made a meal with lemon splashed on steamed broccoli and I LOVED it.

Hubs decided to try her method tonight with some boiled chicken and it was HEAVENLY. A very filling protein and folic acid filled meal. :)

Sorry, Applejuice, maybe we'll be friends again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...