Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hmmm....

I think I'm going to become famous for creating a scratch and sniff food lick board. Yes, that's right. A scratch and sniff food lick board. This way, when I THINK I want a certain food, I just grab my handy dandy board and give it a little scratch-a-doodle followed by a lick. If I don't hurl, then we've got ourselves a meal. In all seriousness, I've been reading that cravings can start at any time. Then why am I craving chicken nuggets dipped in egg salad on top of doritoes? Seriously? I don't even like doritoes....and they're definitely not PCOS friendly. Oh and apple juice, I'm so sorry we can't be friends anymore. I used to love you. You now suck. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...