Saturday, March 12, 2011

Interesting...

Many women with PCOS are overweight. In fact, it's almost a staple of PCOS. Now, there are women with PCOS who are rather slender and do not have the weight issues.

Several friends of mine with PCOS became pregnant at a high weight. As I said, many women with PCOS are plus sized, like me.

Many women with PCOS also tend to lose weight through their pregnancies. I know a woman who gave birth to her son and was FORTY-FIVE pounds lighter with a 7lb baby!

I'm curious if I'm going to be one of those women who lose weight throughout the pregnancy.

I am down 1.6lbs since Monday and I find that to be incredibly interesting. I'm going to keep monitoring my weight to see what it does.

This could be the best diet of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...