Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mini photo journey

I posted these four photos in this order for a reason.
Photo number 1: Picture of my husband and I holding hands in the waiting room at our first infertility appointment with our new doctor.
Photo number 2: My positive home pregnancy test, only 3 months after the doctor saying, "I expect to see you pregnant in April." And to think, we did this NATURALLY. No clomid, no inductions, no ivf, no iui.
Photo number 3: The long long hallway to the doctors office to confirm my pregnancy.
Photo number 4: The new look of the bedside table. :)
Feeling so optimistic and blessed!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...