Thursday, March 24, 2011

One more week!!

The anticipation of our next appointment is KILLING ME!!!!

Ok, not killing me.... but it IS consuming my thoughts! I just want to see that little heart beating! A week feels like an eternity at this point. Luckily, work is super busy so that will make time fly. :)

I've been feeling pretty good. I wake up around 2 or 3am with nausea but it's interesting nausea. I don't actually throw up - it's just this overwhelming and powerful sensation as if I was going to throw up - but then it goes away. As silly as this sounds, I swear it goes away because hubby wakes up and rubs my back as I leave over the puke bowl and it makes me feel better.

Progesterone supplements are going well. I think I've finally gotten that situation under control. The two biggest pregnancy side effects I'm feeling are exhaustion and sore/swollen breasts. I'm not minding any of these things one bit, it's just interesting to notice how much my body is changing... and so soon!!!

In general, I'm feeling very blessed.

Every morning I wake up, and I say to myself, "I'm pregnant!" And sometimes during the day, I catch myself smiling and thinking, "I'm pregnant!" I know God is with us and protecting our sweet baby. I just need to trust that we WILL see that little heart beating on the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...