I trust in God and His Plan but it's nice to see it in writing, LOL
Below I have made a list of why I feel that this pregnancy will be OK and will end with a living, healthy, child.
- Acid reflux has increased tremendously which is typically a result of rising progesterone.
- I am taking glumetza.
- I am on a prenatal.
- My first beta was 515.
- I am on progesterone supplements 2x a day.
- My breasts are so sore... and it brings me comfort!
- I swear I could land some great wi-fi connections with my nipples.
- I'm sleeping. A LOT. I took TWO naps today.
- I threw up this afternoon! Who knew that would thrill me!?!?
- But most importantly: I have MANY MANY people praying for us. I'm feeling more secure.
Tuesday I go in for more bloodwork and once the beta is over 2000 I will have my first ultrasound and will then be released from infertility care.
I've been DREAMING of seeing that little heart flutter on the screen.