Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mission Diaper Bag = Complete!

For those who REALLY know me - you know I LOVE Vera Bradley. I was never a "name brand" type of gal when it came to purses or well... anything! Vera is such good quality and has fun designs. I've been eyeing the Vera diaper bag for a while now but it's just too darn expensive ($100).

Today we went to the new Vera Outlet at Philadelphia Premium Outlets where I was able to get the bag marked down to begin with and then also receive an additional 20% off. So the bag was only $40 which is about the same as other bags I've seen.

We chose Java Blue to match a purse and wallet I already have. It's girly and flowery enough for a girl and blue enough for a boy. I love the changing pad inside. It's a really nice design!


From VeraBradley.com: Our latest Baby Bag has a total of 11 pockets inside and out, including a full zippered back, and holds everything from bottles to extra clothes. We've added a special clip for disappearing pacifiers and lined the interior for easy cleaning. Also includes a 26" x 14" terry-covered changing pad with coordinating trim.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...