Thursday, July 7, 2011

But what if she has issues?!?!


Besides the sickening news of the Casey Anthony Trial on almost every channel these days (don't even get me started on THAT)....

I'm feeling a bit worried for Kate and William!

I never really get into celebrity "things" - mostly celebrities I like are writers.

For example, I watched Jennifer Weiner today on "The Today Show" because she is my favorite author. Seriously, if you haven't read "Good in Bed" and the sequel "Certain Girls" - you're missing out.

Anywhoo.... there is talk on certain news shows about Kate and William wanting children.

And it just makes me CRINGE to know that this poor woman may have her 'business' all over the media. What if she has complications? Infertility? Anything?

I just wish the media and society didn't put so much pressure on children immediately following marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...