Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Victory!

I am happy to report that the accident was officially deemed not my fault and the woman who hit me is at fault so her insurance is covering everything.

The insurance estimate-man came out today to inspect my car and while there is significant damage, the damage is less than the retail value of my car. Translation: I'll be getting my car fixed and not spending a dime to do so (unless I choose to have the rest of the car painted).

I can't wait to have her fixed and home. I wasn't against getting a new car if that was necessary, I was more so against having a car payment when I have a baby on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...