Thursday, August 4, 2011

Greek Yogurt for the win!

There has been a lot of buzz lately about Greek yogurt and I thought I'd give it a try.

Because dairy and I don't really get along anymore (no more milk or ice cream) I was hesitant. My acid reflux goes nuts if I have ice cream or milk. Well, it's been about 45 minutes since I ate the Chobani Greek Yogurt and so far so good!

This yogurt is SO yummy! It's a little thicker than regular yogurt and this flavor had no fiber but FOURTEEN grams of protein.

It's really yummy... and filling! And for those of you who follow weight watchers points plus program... it's 4 points! I'm excited to try other flavors!

1 comment:

GeishaGirl said...

I tried it this last weekend and liked the added protein, but I normally like sweeter things. I tried the honey one and the mango one. I thought the honey flavor one wasn't sweet enough for me, but might work for others. I had to think of it more like smooth cottage cheese. The mango one was better because it had fruit on the bottom that I could mix throughout.
I think I'll try other flavors in the future, but stick to the fruit ones.

Post a Comment

Since joining weight watchers...