Monday, August 1, 2011

PCOS baby!



Today, I came home to a package from one of my Cysters FILLED with hand-me-downs for Elliot. SO exciting! Of course I had to take a photo of the PCOS onesies!

I can't wait to take his picture in these! It proves that having PCOS does NOT mean having children is a hopeless endeavor. I am feeling continually blessed!

AND.... AND....

I got my results back from the Gestational Diabetes test! I'm in SHOCK! I thought for sure I'd have it considering the risk factors.... but I aced the entire test. I do not regret going straight for the three hour test at all - I'm just so relieved to know I did so well.

God is good. ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...