1. Prayer reminds us that we are not the solution to the challenges that grip our world but we have access to the one who transcends those challenges.
2. A prayerless nation has no hope beyond the headlines.
3. Prayer aligns us with God’s heart, purposes and blessings.
4. Prayer is an act of humility that precedes honor.
5. Prayer enlarges the heart beyond selfish motive.
6. Prayer provokes the heart to consider not only what is but what can be with God’s help.
7. Prayer is best prioritized when one asks God to change one’s own heart first.
8. No matters of eternal value will be accomplished outside of prayer.
9. Prayer is properly prioritized vigilance in a spiritually passive world.
10. Prayer at its best is an offering of one’s self to be used by God as a part of the answer.
Apparently, sugar is evil. (DUH) From the article: EATING ANY KIND OF SUGAR HAS THE POTENTIAL TO REDUCE YOUR BODY'S DEFENS...
If you haven't already, get yourself signed up on the PCOS Challenge website . I'm not super active posting there, but it's a ...
At the PCOS Symposium, there was a lot of talk about Ovasitol. There were vendors from theralogix giving out free samples, which I...