Sunday, May 19, 2013

Product Review

I am quite picky when it comes to choosing make-up.

I actually rarely wear it because of my skin issues [sensitive, sometimes oily] - I picked up this foundation and absolutely love it.   It's such a nice, light product.   There's no "line" from neck to chin/face and I don't feel as if I have mud shalacked on my face either.   It covers up my sun spots [read: I was dumb as a teen and didn't wear any SPF] and any discolorations/blemishes.  

On my journey to a smaller me, I've been working on all around health including skin care.  
I am also using Clinique's dark spot corrector and I'm a clinique gal for face washing as well.  Oh and I use this, too!  :)

I know it will take about 6-8 weeks to see a noticeable difference, but I feel like I see one now.
We shall see!   My hubby is too cute, he doesn't see any of these "Flaws" and I rarely ever wear make up so this is a bit of a change for him.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...