Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 10

Day 10:  What little things make your life easier?


  • Having a doctor who GETS me and understands me now.   This sounds so silly but it took years to find this doctor and to find out exactly what the deal is.   Even if he retires (he's been doing this for almost 40 years) I now have that hard data PROVING the issues are there and exist.
  • Having a patient husband - he is incredibly helpful.    My husband gives me my medications so I don't forget and either take something twice or not at all.
  • Social networking - when I have a problem and I can't solve it right away - I can go online to one of my groups of cysters and see what the deal is - if anyone could relate.
  • Taking time to BREATHE and think things through.
  • Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...