Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 14

Day 14:  Give 5 things you are grateful for.

1.  GOD.   Enough said.   He dealt with my anger towards Him.   He helped me out of dark places.   My faith is so much stronger because of infertility, pcos, and Hashimoto's.

2.  My husband.  He's the love of my life.   He has loved me when I haven't loved me.

3.  My grandmothers (now in Heaven).   Especially the conversations with my Mommom as we were struggling.

4.  My friends, including cysters near and far.  

5.  Dr. P and his AMAZING staff

and all of these things lead to me being most grateful for the honor of being Elliot's mommy.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...