Day 14: Give 5 things you are grateful for.
1. GOD. Enough said. He dealt with my anger towards Him. He helped me out of dark places. My faith is so much stronger because of infertility, pcos, and Hashimoto's.
2. My husband. He's the love of my life. He has loved me when I haven't loved me.
3. My grandmothers (now in Heaven). Especially the conversations with my Mommom as we were struggling.
4. My friends, including cysters near and far.
5. Dr. P and his AMAZING staff
and all of these things lead to me being most grateful for the honor of being Elliot's mommy. :)
Jesus calls us to be good stewards of the leadership opportunities and responsibilities He gives us. He places us where we are for His purp...
Apparently, sugar is evil. (DUH) From the article: EATING ANY KIND OF SUGAR HAS THE POTENTIAL TO REDUCE YOUR BODY'S DEFENS...
If you haven't already, get yourself signed up on the PCOS Challenge website . I'm not super active posting there, but it's a ...