- Make sure you have a doctor that knows their stuff.
- Make sure you are comfortable with telling your doctor anything and everything
- Trust your body and what you are feeling.
- Do not take "no" for an answer - you know you - you know what it is you are experiencing - voice those concerns and get the medical attention you need.
- Find some sort of support group whether it be online or in person.
- Make sure you are eating healthy and not making the condition worse by polluting your insides with junk. Eat as clean as possible.
- Exercise daily - even if you only go for a 10 minute walk - do it.
- Pay attention to your body.
- Have labs done at least every 3 months...
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Day 15: What would you say to people newly diagnosed with this illness?
Apparently, sugar is evil. (DUH) From the article: EATING ANY KIND OF SUGAR HAS THE POTENTIAL TO REDUCE YOUR BODY'S DEFENS...
If you haven't already, get yourself signed up on the PCOS Challenge website . I'm not super active posting there, but it's a ...