Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 30

Day 30.... Starting at your toes and working up to your head, name each part of your body and how your illness has affected it, followed by something you like about that part of your body.

PCOS and Hashimoto's has had a physical impact.... all over the place.    I'm not going to go in any particular order.

Obviously my reproductive organs are impacted and I don't really want to go into too much detail there, but clearly something I love is they're finally working because Elliot is here!

My feet almost always have polish on the nails but I know my thyroid is acting up when my feet are ice cold.

My joints locked up a lot before I went gluten free but hey, I have nice soft skin!

My hair, because of pcos, can get greasy..... but it's pretty thick and hubby thinks it's perty.  

Belly..... not a fan, but I loved it when pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...