Tuesday, June 30, 2020

PCOS Diva Sparkle Cleanse

Back in April, I was hospitalized.   It was scary.   I thought I had COVID-19.  I didn't.  Long story short, I became immune to my asthma meds and I had some serious lung inflammation happening.  I was on steroids via IV as well as pill form and then when discharged, I was on steroids for a time later.   Once done, the steroid weight would not come off.  It just wouldn't.  I was down over 20 pounds.  When the weight would not budge, I became so irritated.   Like what in the what is going on!?!

So a friend of mine recommended the PCOS Diva Sparkle Program









The program focuses on detoxing from all of the toxins.   I am one week in and I must say, I'm feeling really good.   I have dropped a few pounds and I just seem to have more energy.   I was weary of the cleanse because of the cost and every time I hear "cleanse" I automatically assumed you'd be pooping for days on end.   That's not the case with this.

You have one shake with meds in morning and one in the evening.   You can cut calories if you wish, but that's not the focus of the program.   I was pleased after purchasing to see there's a daily "class" or "workshop" online that you participate in.

I'm learning quite a bit and curious to see where things are next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...