Sunday, May 18, 2014

Getting it under control...


Say hello to my new thyroid meds!

OYE!

So here's what we know so far - synthroid needs to go.    I'm now on a different synthetic paired with cytomel twice a day and vitamin D 50,000 IUI one time per week.    We're trying to shrink what has been found before we go in/ahead with the FNA.    I am trying my best to be patient, but it's tough.   Next appointment and looksie is June 13th!    

Can I just say I WANT THIS THING REMOVED and I have made that PERFECTLY CLEAR TO EVERYONE I AM WORKING WITH?  

I started the new meds this past weekend (Saturday) and on Saturday I just felt EXHAUSTED.    I ended up taking a four hour nap with my son.   I think we both needed it.   However, today I felt I had more energy and we decided to spend the day outside at the zoo.

I've been praying for patience, strength, and answers to questions to be in my favor.

I know God wouldn't give me more than I can handle... I just wish He didn't trust me so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...