Wednesday, May 31, 2017

PCOS Challenge Website

If you haven't already, get yourself signed up on the PCOS Challenge website.

I'm not super active posting there, but it's a wealth of information.   My profile name is LeLe244.

Below are some really awesome excerpts from the PCOS Challenge publication for this month.

Knowledge is power!

Anxiety is very real for me and my PCOS.    I do not take a Rx for Anxiety as I was told it's not necessary, but I do use Ovasitol as well as CHERRIES!   I believe I posted about this before.   Long story short, but the same chemical composition in cherries is found current leading Rx's for anxiety.  Real cherries, maraschino, and sometimes even cherry flavored anything can help alleviate those feelings.   Plus, it's an anti-inflammatory which makes it a win win in my book!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...