Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Hello,Matcha!

Have you ever read a new word and then before you know it, you're seeing that word everywhere?

That's where I'm at with MATCHA.    I've heard of it before...

Saw it at the grocery store....

  • Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
  • Boosts metabolism and burns calories
  • Detoxifies effectively and naturally
  • Calms the mind and relaxes the body
  • Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
  • Enhances mood and aids in concentration
  • Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
  • Prevents disease
  • Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
So today for my #selfcare - I decided to make myself a nice cup of tea while working during my planning period.  

This stuff is delicious!    

Some sources are also saying that drinking it either before a workout or during a workout burns 25% more fat.   I'm not sure how true this is because there wasn't any research tied to the source - but it sure was a nice treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...