Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Just Crack an Egg!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mo-uAXgrQKY_BT8E_jsjNn6yD7tZGqUi
#justcrackanegg product review. My friend @surrealistmyst recommended I try this and I really liked it.  First off, the ingredients are separate.   I like this because sometimes when it comes to peppers and onions... it can be overwhelming.  I chose not to include them but did add a second egg.  Secondly, I was a little worried about these because I have never cooked an egg in a microwave before.  This would be perfect for school breakfast.    I am presently using the #itrackbites app and this came out (including eggs) at 4.2 points.   


I am definitely full.  That’s for sure.  The only downside is the sodium is 320mg and I feel like that’s kind of high.  


Still, yummy!  Thank you, Dana!!!   I will purchase again. Especially if #oreida had any coupons out there!   


#protein #hashimotosdisease #pcos #pcosweightloss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...