Friday, June 21, 2019



Book Review!

Gretchen Kubacky rocked it!   

I had the pleasure of reading this book this week and I really loved the lay out of the book.   I felt the book was well balanced, incredibly informative - and NOT intimidating.

Gretchen starts off the book with HER story.   She talks about what she knows not just professionally, but personally.

Part one of the book defines PCOS but even goes a step further to talk about WHY living with PCOS is so difficult.   Each chapter delicately transitioned to the next.   She went from talking about the basics and what it is to HOW you can live better with PCOS.    You would think that's all.   Nope!   She went even FURTHER to talk about how we as women with PCOS can adopt some life skills such as getting proactive, practicing acceptance, and "simply" focusing on what's best for YOU. 

I consider myself well versed in PCOS.   I live it every single day.    My favorite part of the book was the end.   She has an appendix where she not only lists supplements - but discusses them!   I found myself ordering some ashwagandha immediately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...