Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm still here!

I want to apologize to my readers for a huge gap in posts. The fun part of my absence is I was in Ireland for eight glorius days. It was BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to go back! The not-so-fun part is while in Ireland, someone very near and dear to me passed away. And on top of that, I've been sick and juggling doctors appointments with jet-lag. I'd like to give a huge "Thank you, God!" to the inventors of NYQUIL for knocking me out for over 18 hours. I've never once in my life slept for that long and I will admit it did HELP!

I am back, and will be trying to post pictures when my head is not buried in a book. I'm taking an online literature class right now and I've been LOVING what we're assigned to read. Yes, part of heaven for me is a good book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...