Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bento Loving!

At work, we do this thing called "Secret Sisters."   Basically, you fill out a survey at the beginning of the year and turn it in.   The ladies participating draw a name from the basket and then you buy little trinkets and treats for your gal for the year.    My secret sister this year is amazing and I can't wait to ask her where on earth she found this Bento Box.    I use it often and just LOVE it.    Packing my lunch is actually fun!    I confess it is not uncommon for me to skip lunch/work through lunch.   However, if it's a Bento day - I'm eating!   Here is tomorrow's Bento.   :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...