Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mary Shomon's free online thyroid class

I've decided to take Mary Shomon's free online class to help me better understand my thyroid.  

For starters, you can take a thyroid function quiz here.

Interesting article!

What I liked most about this article was the section about building muscle.
Also, I never knew that metabolism shouldn't be classified as fast or slow.
Instead, metabolism should be described as efficient/functional vs. inefficient or dysfunctional.

In addition to taking this course, I'm also reading the book below.   I'm especially pleased thus far because it specifically focuses on my "disease" --- Hashimoto's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...