Sunday, September 11, 2011

Then vs. Now





Of course black is incredibly slimming but there is quite a difference between life nearly 20 weeks ago and now.


At 14 weeks I started feeling the tickles and flutters. At 31 weeks I can SEE him move. His kicks are strong. His personality, stronger. It's funny to see how he reacts to certain things - whether it be a song, a food, a position I'm in, etc...

I'm starting to feel a bit nesty. For example - today I cleaned out a closet in our kitchen pantry and then decided it was indeed absolutely necessary to wash every little piece of tupperware we own. It's drying right now, LOL.

And now I feel the need to go organize his book shelf in his bedroom. God bless my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...