Sunday, July 7, 2019

Week One Reflection

If you're following me on Instagram, you know I am doing a #30for30challenge to help me get focused on my health and wellness.

I'm noticing that during the school year, I lose focus on me and my health.   Big time.   If I have extra time, it's almost always going towards my kids (biological and classroom).    This really is not good for me.




I am using an Erin Condren Life Planner for myself and have been having some fun with that.   I don't have an official format for it yet, but it is working for me. 

This week was "okay" -- I feel like I've done better than what I WAS doing - but I could still improve.   I did get my exercise in daily, but I didn't go to the gym.   The gym was closed for a few days due to the remodeling of the bathrooms, but I could have and should have gone the other days and just didn't.   My goal is to get there this week and figure out the best time for me.   I've been contemplating going late at night as well as really early (before the sun rises) in the morning. 

My goal for this week in particular, other than getting to the gym, is to set alarms on my phone to help me be more successful.    I also want to make sure I'm tracking my food intake every day. 

Slow and steady wins the race, right?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...