Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby dust from Cali!

Yesterday, I received some really neat mail.
BABY DUST!!!

The above card is from my friend Jennifer. I call her "friend" but we haven't even met in person... YET! I'm very excited about her move from California to Ohio as I would LOVE to meet her in person. I can't believe that through this blog and the power of social networking, I've been able to meet so many wonderful ladies, my "cysters" as we all battle PCOS to some extent whether we are trying to conceive or not.

I'm truly grateful for the ability to write, network, connect, help and witness with these incredible women. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...