Monday, January 10, 2011

Because sometimes...

there are blessings with infertility. I need to keep that in mind as we go through this journey. Through the power of social networking, I've helped other women and they've helped other women. And not just women... men, too!

Many Christians can’t bear to live without understanding why they’re being subjected to trials. Sometimes these thoughts come to mind...


*Did someone come to know Christ because of my pain?

*Did I experience personal spiritual renewal because of walking through this valley?

*Did someone return to their walk with God after seeing what we’ve been through?

*Have I become more equipped to comfort others because of my experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...