Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Circle
For all the woman I have come to know, who share the unfortunate experiences of Infertility

“Welcome to the family”, they all said to me.
“We’re here and we will help you, though we wish it not to be.”
No one wants to join this circle, but God chose us to be part,
To help out those who need it, to mend a broken heart.

We are women on this road called life,
Who carry on through heartache and strife.
We are sisters with one goal in mind, we have not reached just yet.
To one day be called “Mother”, we pray that we are let.

So for now we band together, to cheer and to support
We lift our lowly hearts to God, and pray in one accord.
“God give peace to all our sisters, and maybe even joy,
And someday fill our hearts and hands with a little girl or boy.”

~ Susan Reardon

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...