Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blessings

I can't believe I did not post about this here!

I think my New Year's Resolution should be to keep this blog more up to date!

I had my big appointment on the 17th and everything was PERFECT! My doctor was very happy with my hormone levels. They are now in the "extremely healthy" range. Furthermore, he is very pleased with my progress with weight watchers. I did have a tiny Holiday slump in regards to weight loss but I am down about 12lbs which for me is A LOT to lose in the period of 4/5 weeks. That never ever happened in the past.

I go back in April for my next appointment and he is HOPING and I am definitely hoping to be pregnant by then. We shall see!

God has amazing things in store for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...