Friday, June 3, 2011

Registering

I think hubby and I are going to register for our baby shower this weekend.

This is going to be a weird experience.

We did survive babies-r-us last night which was nice! Our first time there was just so incredibly overwhelming on so many levels. We did a stellar job of avoiding that place like the PLAGUE during the past five years.

I have a pretty functional list. I think my only truly "out there" request is a gliding rocker. I'd LOVE to have one.... but they're so gosh darn expensive! We tried a few out last night.

I also think we're going to go with PAMPERS brand diapers.

So if I register...I'll let you know.

This is just a weird experience - I used to dodge baby showers .... and now I'm going to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...