Friday, June 3, 2011

Rolling in the Deep by Adele

http://www.mtv.com/videos/adele/604336/rolling-in-the-deep.jhtml

It's pretty much mandatory that everyone listens to "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele.

Yesterday, I was driving home from work listening to Patsy on 101.3 the Rose and she played this song and it was just... WOW!

It's one of those songs where it is soooo good that you can't remember any of the lyrics simply because you only remember how it made you feel.

So I emailed Patsy and asked her if she could please tell me who sang that song. She emailed me back right away. :)

Well, when Mark got home I played the song for him and the baby just decided to zip and zap every which way and it was AWESOME. Feeling the baby move is such a long awaited blessing after our five year journey of infertility.

So... the lesson is: Buy the Adele album this weekend and have baby rock out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...