Thursday, April 18, 2019

Days 9 and 10

REMEMBERING to post is the challenge right now!   Hahaha!


  1. Coupons
  2. Unsweetened TV
  3. Kindness in traffic
  4. Laughter
  5. Good conversation with great friends
  6. Donations to good causes!
  7. Music
  8. A clean house!
  9. Pretty sunsets
  10. Spring blooms
  11. Sharing dreams
  12. Snuggles
  13. Solid night of sleep
  14. Clean water
  15. A safe place of employment
  16. Friends who simply listen and let you vent
  17. Time to just BE
  18. Finding the perfect pen!
  19. Knowing you can sleep in soon!
  20. Waking up feeling ready to go before your alarm goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...