Monday, April 22, 2019

Gratitude Journal/Journey Day 14

I am halfway through the gratitude journey and I must say --- I'm shocked I've lasted this long.   I lack personal consistency.    True story.   Professionally - "A" game - all the time.   Personally, lose I lose steam.

So here we go ....

Day 14 - Easter Monday


  1. Children were up and not an issue to get ready at all!   I was expecting a challenge considering the busy weekend we had.
  2. LEGOS!   Yes, LEGOS!   My bestie gifted me and my students with a massive box of LEGOS!!!!!  
  3. The breeze!    Today's breeze, despite the pollen, was lovely!
  4. Marco Polo App.   Frivolous... but it's so awesome to be able to see my friends when they're talking with me
  5. PERFECT attendance at work!  Every student was present!   
  6. A delicious dinner made for me by the hubs!
  7. Early bedtime and snuggles with Nora
  8. Talking art and supplies with Elliot
  9. Honesty!   Even when talking about the tough stuff.
  10. The ability to be able to pay my bills even though it was an extremely frustrating process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...