Friday, April 12, 2019

Gratitude Journal/Journey Day 4

April 12, 2019:


  1. Starting my morning off with an incredibly healing and productive conversation.
  2. People who talk with me and REALLY talk without checking their watch or any devices.
  3. The ability to watch my students during their reflective process.
  4. Finding a healthy and non-expired snack in my desk drawer when I had nothing to eat.
  5. The smell of rain.
  6. Conversation with a good friend who can always make me laugh.
  7. Hand holding and big hugs.
  8. Happy and excited children during the process of buying a safer vehicle.
  9. Amazing and productive classes with hard working kids "even on a Friday" in April
  10. Saying Goodbye to the vehicle that took us on so many adventures and saying hello to a new one.   Our 2005 Ford Escape was becoming a money pit.   It's latest problem could take us down a rabbit hole of serious problems.   When we found out the fix was at least $1200 and the car was worth $1200... this was a no brainer.   We are officially a complete Subaru family.





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...