Thursday, April 25, 2019

Gratitude Journal/Journey Days 16 and 17

Wednesday and Thursday:

  1. Allergy medication
  2. A great three days of getting my kids ready
  3. Inside jokes with friends
  4. The perfect pair of flip flops
  5. Air conditioning!
  6. Feeling on track with health goal of the week
  7. Feeling pretty
  8. Trying something new
  9. Finishing "Girl, Stop Apologizing!"
  10. Seeing puppies!
  11. Understanding
  12. Friends extending acts of kindness
  13. Great talks with students 
  14. Time to actually eat lunch.   Seriously.  It's rare!
  15. A nice clean desk
  16. New expo markers... in purple!!!
  17. Rodan and Fields - seriously, I'm loving my skin care stuff!
  18. Memes for procrastination
  19. Feeling "ahead of the game"
  20. Realizing that summer time is coming soon which means more time with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...