Thursday, April 11, 2019

Gratitude Journal/Journey Day 3

April 11, 2019

  1. Technology!  Today is my Dad's birthday and considering it's a weekday, we could not get down to see him but we could do FaceTime!
  2. Laughter
  3. Conversations about powerful literature
  4. Ice cold water!
  5. Snuggles with my babies
  6. Uninterrupted chit chat time with the hubs
  7. Ordering iced coffee for the first time ever in my life and surprising a colleague with it
  8. Finding my pink marker!   That sucker was missing and it was driving me bonkers!  
  9. Art!   Our students had their annual art show tonight and it rocked!    Literally!   There was a band and some art work done with... rocks!
  10. People willing and able to make time in their schedule for me despite the hustle and bustle.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...