Sunday, April 14, 2019

Gratitude Journal/Journey Day 6

Sunday, April 14th


  1. Stories of the cabin trip from Elliot and Nora
  2. Reassurance that our big purchase was definitely worthwhile and life saving
  3. Kids who choose healthy options over junk
  4. Kindness from strangers
  5. Tickle fights
  6. Elliot helping me out in the kitchen
  7. Productively working on projects of my own while the kids did their art
  8. Realizing that Easter is one week away!
  9. That feeling in the air right before a big storm
  10. The ability to be safe and sheltered from the storm and enjoy it instead of being out in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...