Sunday, May 22, 2011









After our cabin trip, we stopped off to see Belinda! It is SO cool seeing her and Nathan as parents! I remember working in the language lab on campus and seeing how in love they were with one another, and now I get to see their love for one another and their love for their son. Belinda is an amazing soul (I've written about her before.... check the tags!). Her son is the perfect combination of her and Nathan. She spoiled baby G with an adorable snowman outfit and books! Books! I love how the baby library is growing! I've got some great selections of stories both regular and faith based. Thank you dear friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...