Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day Weekend was quite surreal.



For YEARS I've been hating Mother's Day. Last year, I specifically remember going to the doctor after Mother's Day informing my doctor that Mother's Day 2010 just HAD to be my last barren Mother's Day. And who knew... it was!



Saturday was great! We spent the day with my mom and my dear friend, Sarah Beth. Sarah Beth is amazing and she's going to be a great aunt to our baby. We went to college together and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding and here we are now getting ready for baby.



She's such a sweet friend, she surprised me with Mother's Day gifts and does she know the key to my heart.... BOOKS for baby!

We did the Hershey Zoo, the Hershey Outlets, and then finally gave Red Robin a try (quite yummy!) We also discovered the very awesome Vera Bradley Diaper Bag at one of the stores in the Outlets. Can we say *SWWWWOOOOOOOOONNNNN*???? It's pricey but I like it!



I just keep thinking about how truly blessed we are.



There hasn't been one day during this pregnancy where I haven't spent time thanking God for this blessing. I'm in love with this child and so eager to meet them in a little over 5 months.



On Sunday we ended up visiting with my inlaws which included making plans for the nursery (yay!!) and picking up a crib from my SIL ((thank God for this gift!!!))



I'm so happy to finally be HERE but I will NEVER forget where I was. I think of my friends still on the infertility road and ask the Lord to bless them with baby and no more heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...