Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gets you every time!



I think one of the most frustrating thing about my pregnancy is that there are some people I have met on the road of infertility who have completely stopped talking with me. And I completely understand it, but I also don't ever want to be perceived as THAT woman. You know.... the woman who completely disregards their past bc of their present and their future.









So to my dear dear friends who are still TTC, charting, and going semi-insane - please know I'm still here for you and always will be and you don't have to censor a thing.... feel free to vent to me. I was there for five years. It's never going to leave my heart, even when I hold my miracle.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...